People may say that the summer in Sydney is hot and humid. Though where I am coming from is worse than what it is here. If you have visited Japan or/and New York City in July/August you know what I mean. Especially if you are in a business environment that required to wear suits in the hot summer days.
People started to talk about "cool wool" innovated material that gives you cool effect. Though, it has been around for ages, especially in Japan it is a constant battle to create new cool effect.
We offer renowned Japanese fabric company MIYUKI-KEORI here in KAZUNA. We have fabrics that are particularly for summer at very reasonable prices.
If you prefer the durability with a luxurious feel, I would recommend this "Summer in the City" of Holland and Sherry.
This is a new range of high performance, classically styled suiting fabrics woven from Super 120's wool with Teclana. Teclana is an exclusive technical fiber developed by Holland and Sherry.
- The soft sheen and luster of the fiber give the fabric a luxurious handle and look
- Teclana offers good insulation and allows the body to breath
- Teclana has a natural wicking action that keeps the body cool and dry in warm climates
- Teclana blended fabrics are not prone to pilling
- Teclana blended fabrics tailor well and hold their shape
- Teclana blended fabrics are not prone to creasing
We offer 100% Cupro Bemberg lining from Asahi-Kasei along with these fabrics above to make your jacket! I would personally recommend you to always have a jacket lined with 100% Cupro lining, even in summer jackets!
- Silky and smooth touch
- Absorbs moisture and releases it into the air
- Cool in summer and warm in winter
- Reduces static in the winter
Looking forward to seeing you!